Aeon is a set of libraries that makes easier to work with PHP Date & Time in elegant Object Oriented way.
The word aeon /ˈiːɒn/, also spelled eon (in American English), originally meant "life", "vital force" or "being", "generation" or "a period of time", though it tended to be translated as "age" in the sense of "ages", "forever", "timeless" or "for eternity".
- Full immutability
- Elegant object oriented interface
- Mocking time in tests
- Regional holidays detection
- Business hours abstraction
- Doctrine DBAL integration
- Compatibility with all modern frameworks
- Intuitive API and IDE autocompletion
- Optional leap seconds support
- High precision of elapsed time measurement
- Smooth integration with built in \DateTimeInterface